| CMV CONTROLLED MECHANICAL VENTILATION
COCIF EXCLUSIVE: CMV CLIMAPAC INTEGRATED IN THE THERMAL INSULATING MONOBLOCK
BREATHING WELL IS SYNONYMOUS WITH HEALTH
The data confirm that indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air: not only spoiled air and excess humidity, but also harmful substances such as CO2, mold and bacteria, and then formaldehyde, volatile organic compounds (VOC) and substances such as radon, a highly carcinogenic gas present in nature.
Only a correct exchange of air allows to expel these substances and improve indoor air; but the exchange that occurs by opening the windows only once a day is not sufficient to eliminate these health hazards: often the house is inhabited only in the evening, the amount of air that enters is not enough to completely replace the spoiled one, which is then reformed in a short time, and the open windows let in both noise and other harmful substances.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CMV CONTROLLED MECHANICAL VENTILATION CLIMAPAC BY COCIF
- Maximum efficiency, with a maximum heat recovery of up to 91% efficiency, top performance, air flow rate of up to 100 m3/h for air exchange even in large rooms.
- The whole range is equipped with efficient F7 pollen filters as standard, capable of stopping even the finest fine particles such as PM10 and PM2,5.
- Very quiet: sound pressure equivalent to an imperceptible noise.
- Ideal solution for energy requalification and renovation.
- Enthalpy double cross flow heat exchanger for an optimized and constant 91% heat recovery that recovers the latent heat contained in air humidity.
It does not need a duct to drain condensation.
- Optional dedicated Climapac apps to control all machines with one click. User friendly user interface also available with touch screen display
- Different finishes are available for covers and control panels, so as to be integrated in any type of environment.
- Possibility of AUTOMATIC MANAGEMENT of HUMIDITY, CO2 and VOC.
Speed automatically regulated by the hygrometric sensor that expels excess humidity avoiding the formation of condensation and mold, the CO2 sensor that increases air exchange to improve oxygenation and the VOC sensor that avoids excessive increase in concentrations of pollutants.
The energy class of the house
Energy saving by recovering up to 89% of waste heat
The right level of humidity
Kitchen and body smells
Water or sanitary vapors
Pollen, germs, invisible insects
Radon, a naturally occurring radioactive gas
Carbon monoxide produced by heating systems
Volatile organic compounds in cleaning products
| CMV INTEGRATED IN THE THERMAL INSULATING MONOBLOCK
FOR ROLLER BLINDS, SUNSHADES, BLINDS AND SHUTTERS, BLACKOUT BLINDS, REDEVELOPMENT WITH MY BOX CASSETTE.
All Clima Concept monoblocks can be fitted with a CMV system to constantly renew indoor air and improve living comfort, with minimum space requirements and aesthetic impact.
Continuously replace the air with minimum space requirement.
It disappears into the wall leaving only the cover visible.
| INSIDE DRY
Dehumidification system that regulates the degree of humidity
in the house.
An even healthier and more comfortable environment.
High heat recovery and minimal design.
Light points and sensors to optimize indoor air quality.
| CLIMAPAC HOME AUTOMATION
Pure air, soft light, silence: you can relax! Simply.
FIND OUT MORE
Climapac home automation solutions by Cocif allow you to manage via smartphone a series of devices that improve the healthiness and comfort of the environment: Climapac Controlled Mechanical Ventilation systems, blinds (shutters, technical blinds), lights, dehumidification.
In this way, you can easily control the quality of the air you are breathing, increase the air flow in a room or set the closing of the shutters at preset times.
All with the convenience of an app available for IOS and Android operating systems.
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG
| GET IN TOUCH
For more information on the characteristics and prices of our controlled mechanical ventilation systems, please fill out the form.